Early Career / Young Advisors
When you’re new to a profession it helps to have a little extra help to get you started. That’s why NAIFA started the Young Advisors Team (YAT), dedicated to serving the needs of the industry’s next generation. As part of YAT, you not only enjoy all of the benefits NAIFA offers, you have access to services designed only for those early in their career – all for no additional cost.
Here are just a few examples of incredible resources for NAIFA’s young advisors:
- NAIFA Coach: managing your client and prospect relationships
- Monthly “Solutions Sessions”: a one-hour interactive group coaching session focused on different practice management topics and available to 25 young advisors who register
- The One Page Business Plan®: a step-by-step process to develop an actionable business plan and take your practice to the next level
- Tailored events and educational sessions at NAIFA’s annual conference
- Dedicated social media communities—Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter—exclusive to YAT members
Check out the YAT Resource Guide for additional info on the YAT Program and benefits.
Join now by clicking here or call 1-877-866-2432.
Your company might help pay NAIFA dues!
Many of the industry’s leading companies support NAIFA membership by contributing towards dues payments and facilitating payments. Click here for a list.
If you are a NAIFA Member aged 40 and under or within your first five years in the business, you are automatically part of YAT. Make sure that the Date of Birth and License Year fields in your profile are completed. If you’re not sure if this information is in your profile, contact us to verify.