Million Dollar Roundtable (MDRT) – Mentoring Program
An opportunity for an experienced MDRT member to provide counseling, guidance, and encouragement to help an aspirant reach MDRT-level production and membership. Producers are matched based on their varying levels of experience and talent to lead the aspirant to long-term career success, and the mentor to continued and/or greater success and personal satisfaction.
In the spotlight: MDRT embarks on a new, more efficient and more effective Mentoring Program
Of special note in the program – REDUCED production requirements for Aspirants to MDRT!
MDRT Mentoring Program Features
- There is no enrollment fee
- Quick and easy enrollment process for mentor and aspirant
- Online enrollment
- Open enrollment period with no time limit
- Reduced production requirements for the aspirant to attend the MDRT Annual Meeting:
- 50 percent of the MDRT member production requirement is needed for the aspirant to attend the first time.
- To attend a second time, 80 percent of the MDRT member production requirement is needed.
- Mentoring teams will have access to MDRT Mentoring Resource Center materials
- There is no time limit on the enrollment period
Rules for Aspirants
- Aspirants may not participate if they have had more than one year of MDRT membership.
- Aspirants may attend the Annual Meeting only twice: once at 50 percent of the MDRT member requirement and once at 80 percent of the MDRT member requirement.
- Aspirants must qualify under either the commission or premium method. They may not qualify under the income qualification method.
- To attend the Annual Meeting, the aspirant’s mentor must be a current MDRT member attending the Annual Meeting.